Saturday, August 16, 2014

HUGE THRIFT HAUL PART ONE

So summer is over for Stella and I. (boo hoooooo) It was fun while it lasted and we are now beginning our sophomore year of hIgh $ch00l. Over this summer Stella and I did so much thrifting !!1!.So I decided to make on humongous haul blog post.Soo lets get into itttt.

So first off GOODWILL.Oh how I love Goodwill, especially this one particular one I went to with Stella. This Goodwill doesn't only have a goodwill store but it also haves this huge outlet. The outlet has bins and bins of clothes that you can go through for great finds. This particular outlet charges 69 cents per pound !!!!!!!. If that ain't a good deal idk what is.


          *all we got this trip was shirts * 



                            LEANNE:  


shirt from the outlet that costed me about 50 centtttttt
*winK*



super cute white shirt for 40 cents !!1!

shirt that costed $1.50 at goodwill store
$coreee




STELLA: 


Red stripe shirt $1



American Apparel button up for $1.50 at goodwill store



Stella getting attacked 

Turtle Neck for 60 cents "aye"

No comments:

Post a Comment