Thursday, March 30, 2023

FYF experience part #1

So this year my friend Samantha and I got to get the chance to go see all these amazing artist in a weekend @!@! 
and let me say it was pretty amazing!!!!!!

Day #1
  So we took the subway there because they had this awesome transpiration thing going on with the subway so alot of people were taking the subway to the event



super pumped !!!1   waiting for the train
When we got there we went straight to the music ((: So we got in right in time for XXYYXX and let me tell you he was pretty amazing 
heres a little snip it:




After that we decided to take a break and gets some thing to cool down and we saw the cutest ice cream truck ever

so cute
After we headed in to
the Coliseum to see Chet Faker . Let me tell you something walking into the Coliseum is like walking into a different world

oh and yes i cried 




No comments:

Post a Comment